Suggest treatment for pimple like bumps on vagina
Folliculitis or sebaceous cyst likely.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The small bumps with pus inside is most likely to be due to folliculitis or sebaceous cysts. Even if you don't shave in the area, vigorous sex or irritation can cause such an infection in the hair follicle. An STD is less likely.
Proper diagnosis requires a proper physical examination of the swelling in question. You might consult a gynecologist who can examine and then decide on the appropriate treatment.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pimples
- Itchy pimple like bumps on vagina
- Pimple like bumps inside the vagina
- Inner thigh bump pimple treatment
- Pimple like bumps under armpits bloody pus treatment
- Suggest treatment for acne and pimples
- Suggest treatment for pimple and tanning
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis
- Itching pimple like bumps on penis and testicles treatment
- Pimple like bumps on vagina