Suggest treatment for piles

Excellent

Question
treatment to my problem
there is a out growth on anal opening since 4 days
there is no bleeding
is it fissure or piles
since 2 month I did not have suffered from constipation which is common cause of above problem
I am taking following treatment
zenflox -oz
local application of diltigesic gel
hot wather bath
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need some help from you first ma'am

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help.

Thank you so much for the description ma'am, but I need some more help from you with regards to the description of the outgrowth from your anal region. Could you
-describe the colour (whether flesh coloured or dark)
-whether covered with skin
-any bleeding in the past?
-constipation issues from before the appearance of the outgrowth?
-any pain while passing your bowels or even otherwise in the region

I look forward to your respected response ma'am in order to help you further. I have a vague idea about what this is already but need the above mentioned response from you in order to confirm my suspicion. In the meantime, please try not to strain while passing your bowels, keep the region clean and increase the amount of fluid intake.

I look forward to hearing from you soon ma'am.

Best wishes.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for piles 34 hours later
The colour of outgrowth is of flesh colour
No history of bleeding in past
No recent history of constipation. However in past I got constipated and due to hard stool I got discomfort, but it happened very rarely and got cured in 2-3 days without any treatment.
I am not feeling any pain while passing stool. However pain and stetch is felt all time

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
External haemorrhoids

Detailed Answer:
Hello once again ma'am.

Thank you so much for the information you provided ma'am.

The diagnosis is almost clear now, but will still have to be confirmed by a doctor after a physical examination. You are suspected to have external haemorrhoids. The degree of which will be assessed during a physical examination.

Depending on the degree and the response you have to a topical applicant (ointment), your doctor will decide whether or not to go ahead with surgery, which is the best treatment for haemorrhoids as it is most effective. With the advances in the field of surgery, treatment for haemorrhoids is now a day-care procedure, which means you can get admitted, operated and discharged on the same day with a procedure like minimal-invasive procedure for haemorrhoids (MIPH).

So please schedule an appointment with your doctor for further management ma'am. In the meantime, drink plenty of fluids and try to increase the bulk and fiber in your food, and most importantly- do not strain while passing stools.

I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.