Suggest treatment for piles
there is a out growth on anal opening since 4 days
there is no bleeding
is it fissure or piles
since 2 month I did not have suffered from constipation which is common cause of above problem
I am taking following treatment
local application of diltigesic gel
hot wather bath
Need some help from you first ma'am
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help.
Thank you so much for the description ma'am, but I need some more help from you with regards to the description of the outgrowth from your anal region. Could you
-describe the colour (whether flesh coloured or dark)
-whether covered with skin
-any bleeding in the past?
-constipation issues from before the appearance of the outgrowth?
-any pain while passing your bowels or even otherwise in the region
I look forward to your respected response ma'am in order to help you further. I have a vague idea about what this is already but need the above mentioned response from you in order to confirm my suspicion. In the meantime, please try not to strain while passing your bowels, keep the region clean and increase the amount of fluid intake.
I look forward to hearing from you soon ma'am.
No history of bleeding in past
No recent history of constipation. However in past I got constipated and due to hard stool I got discomfort, but it happened very rarely and got cured in 2-3 days without any treatment.
I am not feeling any pain while passing stool. However pain and stetch is felt all time
Hello once again ma'am.
Thank you so much for the information you provided ma'am.
The diagnosis is almost clear now, but will still have to be confirmed by a doctor after a physical examination. You are suspected to have external haemorrhoids. The degree of which will be assessed during a physical examination.
Depending on the degree and the response you have to a topical applicant (ointment), your doctor will decide whether or not to go ahead with surgery, which is the best treatment for haemorrhoids as it is most effective. With the advances in the field of surgery, treatment for haemorrhoids is now a day-care procedure, which means you can get admitted, operated and discharged on the same day with a procedure like minimal-invasive procedure for haemorrhoids (MIPH).
So please schedule an appointment with your doctor for further management ma'am. In the meantime, drink plenty of fluids and try to increase the bulk and fiber in your food, and most importantly- do not strain while passing stools.
I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Piles fisher best treatment
- Sentinel pile causes and treatment
- Fissure sentinel pile treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of sentinel pile
- Piles treatment in lahore
- Fissure sentinal pile treatment
- Laser treatment for piles in bahrain
- Treatment for piles
- Treatment of piles with allopathic medicine
- Permanent treatment in ayurveda for piles
- Not getting proper sleep, don't want to take sleeping pills. What to take?
- Radiation done for tongue cancer. Started getting pain. How to overcome...
- How to get rid of swollen and painful inner labia?
- Have bradycardia. Got positive stress test and qrs-t angle on ekg. Risk...
- Suffering from chronic acute bronchitis and recurrent pneumonitis. Safe...
- Hard bump appeared on inner thigh and lower abdomen. What could be...
- Have severe dry eye. On Restasis. Used moisture pads. Nothing helped....
- Have osteoporosis. Is it safe to stop taking fosomax while on calcium...
- Sudden pop sound in back. Experiencing pain and hot flashes. Took...
- Suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar 2. Why am I...