Suggest treatment for pigmentation on face
you may apply carofit cream
Hello. Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com. I have read your query. I understand your concern.
Advan hf cream is a triple combination cream containing Hydroquinone, tretinoin and flucinolone acetonide. When started, it initially improves the skin texture and tone but when continued for long may result in worsening of skin condition. Also when stopped suddenly, makes the skin darker and pigmented.
So it is better avoided for improvement of complexion. I prefer to advise depigmenting creams which are relatively safer like those containing kojic acid, glycolic acid, arbutin, vitamin C. You should apply a broad spectrum sunscreen regularly over all the exposed areas. Carofit is safe to use. You may apply it as advised by your doctor.
Another option is to get chemical peels done by an expert dermatologist. Visit your doctor and share my opinion with him. I hope it helps.
it would improve gradually
Hello. Welcome back. Don't worry so much dear. The pigmentation usually improves within a duration of 2-3 months. It is better to start safer depigmenting creams as I mentioned in previous reply like those containing kojic acid, glycolic acid, arbutin, vitamin C.
Apply good amount of moisturiser over face 2-3 times per day. Protect your skin from direct sun exposure.
Your face would improve gradually. Do not get depressed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for growth on face
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation loss
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation on face and recurrence of acne
- Suggest treatment for skin pigmentation
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation
- Suggest treatment for numbness on face
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation of lips
- Suggest treatment to remove pigmentation
- Treatment for pigmentation on face