Suggest treatment for phimosis

General Surgeon
Question
I have a itchy foreskin from last 3-4 days. I am feeling pain pulling back the foreskin. Having painful intercourse.

Please suggest some medicine.
Posted Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to smegma

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Painful or difficulty in retraction of prepuce over the glans could possibly be due to adhesion between the prepuce and glans. The adhesion is usually caused by chemical inflammation secondary to retained smegma( whitish secretion normally present). Exact diagnosis will depend on clinical examination.
It would be very helpful if you could provide me following additional information for me to be able to assist you further

1. Is it during vaginal intercource you are experiencing the pain?
2. Any significant sexual exposure?
3. Is there any discharge from urinary opening/external meatus?
4. Kindly provide clinical photograph for assessment

Awating your response

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak