Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for phimosis

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1983
Answered : 1525 Questions
skin over my penis not moving out on erection,what should i need to do?
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
May need surgery

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query.

If it is not moving, there could be a band of fibrous tissue called fibrosis or Paraphimosis. It could be due to long term infection or repeated trauma. You may need to get it removed by surgery. So, please see an Urologist, who will examine and if required would advise you surgery.

Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor