Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for phimosis

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9625 Questions

I am 29 years old. The problem is foreskin of the penis contracts and the penis size becomes small and when I check it looks like the skin has contracted at the tip and after urine, when I wear brief...there is bit pain at the tip because of the skin contraction, but there is no pain during urination...During sex the penis size increases, but again when done....the skin contracts...and once in 10 days there is bit white it because of skin contraction....can u please sugest some medicine which I can apply on penis.
One more issue is I am recently married...and having trouble while inserting penis into wife's vagina...beacuse the vagina remains dry....can u please suggest something to have good sexual life.
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to get circumcised.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Phimosis.

Normally foreskin should be freely retracted over glans penis and after erection too to have pain free penetration of vagina during intercourse.

The white discharge is smegma (dried secretion of the mucus glands of glans penis) that is being collected beneath the foreskin.

Please consult qualified General Surgeon or Urologist for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis.

You need to get circumcised .This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure so that you will have enjoyable sexual life for rest of your life.

No cream or medication will help to cure and resolve your problem.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor