Suggest treatment for phimosis

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems
Question: Hello,

I am 29 years old. The problem is foreskin of the penis contracts and the penis size becomes small and when I check it looks like the skin has contracted at the tip and after urine, when I wear brief...there is bit pain at the tip because of the skin contraction, but there is no pain during urination...During sex the penis size increases, but again when done....the skin contracts...and once in 10 days there is bit white discharge...is it because of skin contraction....can u please sugest some medicine which I can apply on penis.
One more issue is I am recently married...and having trouble while inserting penis into wife's vagina...beacuse the vagina remains dry....can u please suggest something to have good sexual life.
Thanks
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to get circumcised.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Phimosis.

Normally foreskin should be freely retracted over glans penis and after erection too to have pain free penetration of vagina during intercourse.

The white discharge is smegma (dried secretion of the mucus glands of glans penis) that is being collected beneath the foreskin.

Please consult qualified General Surgeon or Urologist for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis.

You need to get circumcised .This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure so that you will have enjoyable sexual life for rest of your life.

No cream or medication will help to cure and resolve your problem.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

.