Suggest treatment for petechia on outer thighs
If it is due to some injuries then no need to worry.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
petechia is a minor bleeding in to skin due to bursting of blood vessels.
Most common cause is injury. If it is due to minor injuries then no need to worry. But if not then you should concern. It is sign of infection or other medical illness like bleeding disorder.
Give me your medical history and history of any injury. So that I can help you further.
Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fractured in thigh bone suggest me the treatment
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis on forearms and thighs
- Cavernous hemangioma in the thigh treatment
- Treatment for chapped inner thighs
- Suggest treatment for ibdabsess on thigh and back pain
- What treatment is suggested for bruise and swelling on thigh
- What is the treatment for itchy rash on outer thigh
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on thighs
- Treatment for dark inner thighs
- What is the treatment for swelling in outer thighs