Suggest treatment for persisting acne scars

Dermatologist
Question
Hi with reference to my previous query.. I would like you to suggest me clinic for derma roller treatment and treatment cost as well... Thanks
Posted Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Hardik Pitroda 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dermaroller is best cost effective treatment

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Thank you for writing to us on HCM.
I have reviewed your case history, and you have problem of persisting acne scars even after 5 sessions of dermaroller.
In my experience, if performed in a right way, Dermaroller or microneedling is one of the most effective and safe treatment of acne scars. The results are variable and depends upon the type( needle size) and quality of dermaroller, technique, frequency of sessions and whether new roller is used in each session or old one.
Usually in my patients of acne scars I opt for using very high quality dermarollers imported from Europe ( Sesderma) and I gauge the needle size depending on severity of scars. I prefer using new roller in each session and prefer keeping a gap of one and half month between each treatment session.
Additionally, while treatment I insist upon application of solutions containing active ingredients like hyaluronic acid which help in collagen regeneration and thus better outcome is achieved.
I charge around Rs 3000-3500 per session with an option of discount if you are planning for package.
Hope the information was useful.
Let me know if you require any asistance from my side.
Thank you amd take care
Dr Hardik Pitroda

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for persisting acne scars 15 hours later
Please let me know what discount you can offer and number to get in touch... Thanks

Answered by Dr. Hardik Pitroda 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
----

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

I am sorry but providing personal details is against the policy of this platform.

Thanks
Dr Hardik Pitroda

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for persisting acne scars 2 hours later
Where to contact for the treatment

Answered by Dr. Hardik Pitroda 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
----

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
You can get in touch with me through details on my profile page.
Thanks
Dr Hardik Pitroda