Suggest treatment for persistent vertigo
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Based on the data you provided I would like to say that your BP is at the upper limits of norm and it's not increased above normal values.
Secondly your symptoms especially dizziness may be related to:
- Cervical spine spondylitis
- Inner ear problems
- Hormonal disorders
- Cardiac arrhythmia
If you were my patient I would recommend to do the following examinations to find out what is causing dizziness:
- Blood work (including thyroid hormones levels)
- Cardiac echo
- Tilt table test
- Cervical spine x-ray
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
p.s: If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe vertigo
- Suggest treatment for sudden hearing loss coupled with vertigo
- Suggest possible treatment for vertigo
- Treatment for vertigo in humans
- Treatment of cervical vertigo
- Suggest treatment for vertigo inspite of using medicines
- Diagnosed with vertigo worsened balance nausea suggestive treatment
- Suggest treatment for vertigo and pain in kidney
- Suggest treatment for vertigo with headaches and dizziness
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and vertigo