Suggest treatment for persistent vaginal bleeding and tender breasts during menopause
Endometrial thickness increase
I understand your concerns.
The bleeding could be due to increased Endometrial thickness. This could be a form of cancer.
There could be other reasons like fibroid or polyps in the uterus.
However ultrasound scan is required to identify the exact problem so that it can be treated at the earliest. She needs to see a doctor soon.
let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Menopause vaginal bleeding amoxycillin chest pain
- Treatments for vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal bleeding post menopause
- Post menopause started vaginal bleeding after intercourse any suggestion
- Suggest treatment for vaginal bleeding after an accidental fall
- What causes vaginal bleeding post menopause
- Heavy vaginal bleeding after menopause
- Vaginal bleeding after menopause
- Is vaginal bleeding after menopause symptom of cervical cancer
- Vaginal bleeding with abvd treatment