Suggest treatment for persistent sweating and lower back pain
Hormonal changes / Lumbosacral strain
Thank you for posting the question.
I have gone through your medical history in detail.
Your body temperature is normal but a bit on the lower side.Some hormonal changes in your body may be causing low body temperature with on/off sweating.
Conditions like pheochromocytoma need to be ruled out,as this also can lead to episodes of on/off sweating.
I would advice you to consult a good endocrinologist and get the necessary investigations done.
Low back pain can be caused by various reasons like strain,muscle spasm,intervertebral disc lesions etc.
An Xray of lumbosacral spine will help to rule out these conditions.
Till then,you can take muscle relaxant analgesic tablets with local gel application.
I hope the answer was useful.
Feel free to ask me any follow up queries that you may have.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Treatment for lower back pain