Suggest treatment for persistent shoulder and wrist pain
Do regular light exercise.
Thanks for posting your query.
The post viral arthralgia takes time to recover. If physiotherapy is not helping much then you can do a regular hot compress of the affected joints. Regular activity is necessary to maintain the proper muscle tone around the joints. Do some light physical exercise at home. Taking Vitamin D3 supplements will also help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you an early recovery.
You are most welcome.
Take good care of yourself.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for wrist pain after putting cast for injury
- What could be the reason for persisting wrist pain
- Right arm shoulder wrist pain hodgkins
- Treatment and cure for wrist pain
- Is motrin used in the treatment of wrist pain ?
- Wrist pain swelling shoulder pain need help
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Treatment for knuckle and wrist pain
- Can implanon cause shoulder and wrist pain
- Is voltaren used in the treatment of wrist pain ?