Suggest treatment for persistent runny nose
Most likely allergic rhinitis.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be most likely due to allergic rhinitis. This will be occuing continuously in some due to repeated exposure to allergen like dust daily. Recognizing the allegen and avoiding it is the best remedy. Most of case this is not possible.
Long term using of antihistamine like levocetirizine and mast cell stabilzers like monteleukast will be helpful. If that is not helping then corticosteroid nasal sprays will be helpful.
You should get an examination by ENT specialist to rule out the condition. Other condition which can give such symptoms is sinusitis.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Chronic runny nose problem what is the best suggested treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Best treatment for runny nose
- Treatment and cure for chronic runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose
- Is congestant used in the treatment of runny nose ?