Suggest treatment for persistent redness on the arms
Upload pictures, answer few questions
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I can understand your concern but I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Are you diabetic?
Are you having any other ailments?
Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
Kindly revert back with the pictures and answers.
I am pre diabetic as of last month have many health issues VTaCK afib high bp
Start with cortisone cream, sunscreen & antihistaminic
If possible you can upload the pictures under the report section of the site or mail them to YYYY@YYYY as " Attention: Dr Asmeet ".
Meanwhile for burning and sunburn like appearance I recommend my patients to apply cortisone cream on the affected areas twice daily along with a high SPF sunscreen lotion on the entire sun exposed areas at intervals of 3-4 hours during the day time.
I also recommend them to take antihistaminic like tablet Chlorpheniramine 4 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of burning.
I hope this helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Small red bumps on face suggest the treatment
- Itching and redness near scrotum suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Eyes are red and painful suggest treatment
- Red itchy rash in armpits suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for redness and buring in eyes
- Red spot under eye tiredness treatment suggestions
- Treatment for persistent red eyes
- Suggest treatment for arm pain
- Suggest treatment for persistent cough