Suggest treatment for persistent rashes

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 13 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: These rashes appear once in a while. They disappear after a few days. And then reappear.
Not sure if dues to some allergies or heat.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload an image

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I am dr.kakkar (dermatologist).
I have gone through your query and i have noted your concern.
Do you have an image? I would be able to guide you better if you can upload an image in "Reports Section".
Do the rashes itch?

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 15 minutes later
Hello Doc. I had attached the image. Maybe it didnt get uploaded. Sending again with this.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could be scabies

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Thank you

This could be scabies. Scabies presents with itchy bumps at various body sites e.g finger webs, abdomen, upper thighs, erms, chest and buttocks etc. Itching in scabies is especially worse at night.
I would suggest you to take a tablet of ivermectol 12mg, single dose, today.
In addition you may also take a tablet of cetrizine 10mg once daily in evening for 10 days.
Topically you may use momate - f cream, twice daily.
Are there other affected family members or close contacts?

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj