Suggest treatment for persistent premature ejaculation

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 12 Jun 2019 in Men's Health
Question: premature ejaculation i been having this problem for quit same time never been to doctor,
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Provide few more details

Detailed Answer:

Based on the facts that you have posted you seem to be facing a problem of Premature ejaculation since long time.

I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Are you married?
2) Do you face this problem of Premature ejaculation when getting sexually engaged with female partner?

Premature ejaculation is a common problem and is mostly due to what is called performance anxiety. The following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.

1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning

2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc

3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday

4) Avoid alcohol and smoking

Taking Sildenafil (Viagra) as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

Hope I have answered your query, please feel free to ask if you have more questions, I shall be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Dr. P. T. Patil
Urologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
yes I'm married, yes i been facing this problem since long time, it takes me less then 5 second not even a minute to ejaculate, i do regular exercise it is helpless, i need medicine if you could prescribe me,
i don't think that i could need Viagra because sexily I'm active, the only thing less then a minute is not normal,
I'm sure there should be a medicine that could treat this dieses
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take combination of Sildenafil and Dapoxetine as on demand

Detailed Answer:

Taking a combination of Sildenafil and Dopoxetine one hour before planned sexual activity will help to delay ejaculation.

You need to get a prescription from your family physician.

Hope I have answered your query.

Thank you.

Dr. P. T. Patil
Urologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng