Suggest treatment for persistent pain in the forehead
Provide more details
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Please provide more details.
Nature of headache like throbbing, Bursting?
Any swelling over face or forehead?
Any rhinitis, cough, fever?
Any nausea or vomiting?
Any sensitivity to light or sound?
Response to pain killers?
Any seizures, loss of consciousness, visual loss?
Any associated redness of eye, tearing or nasal stuffiness?
This headache may be either due to sinusitis of frontal sinus or migraine headache.
You can take pain killers like Naproxen or Aceclofenac for relief.
Provide more details for further analysis.
Dr N Kumar
Take treatment as advised
You may be having migraine or frontal sinusitis.
You need to take pain killers for releif like Naproxen or Aceclofenac.
For rhinitis you can take steam inhalation, plenty of Fluids and levocetrizine.
You should visit a doctor for examination if not improving with these measures in 1-2 days.
Wishing you good health and early recovery.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for coccyx pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Treatment and cure for forehead pain
- Suggest treatment for fever with pain in forehead and eye
- Suggest treatment for ankle pain
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for pain in elbows