Suggest treatment for persistent nausea and dizziness

Dr. Geeta Sundar

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: 6'2 195 obs. No temp. BP 130/73 I feel light headed, mildly dizzy with movement on occasion. Tired. Overall, I am in good shape. I worked out hard for 40' today. I work out at least 5x week. Every morning, I wake up with nausea. My sinuses feel slightly swollen. Had work up at ENT. Ears, nose and hearing all good. I had an adjustment for BPPV last week have felt better but not 100%. My primary issue is the slight dizziness i feel with movement, tired, jittery.
Answered by Dr. Geeta Sundar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
There may be mild disturbance in your middle ears

Detailed Answer:
Hi welcome to Health care magic,
There may be mild disturbance in your middle ears that your ENT doctor tried to fix.
I would suggest you take Betahistine (Vertin) 8 mg three times a day with Omeprazole 20 with Domperidone twice a day.
This should make you better.
But please consult your doctor for both.
You can revert back.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D