Suggest treatment for persistent leg cramps
Below possible causes of muscle cramps.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Common causes of muscle cramps include
overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period of time, low potassium, calcium or magnesium in your blood and diet.
Treatment includes muscle stretching exercises, good hydration, rich fruits diet, and in some cases muscle relaxer drugs.
You should discuss with your Doctor about scheduled exercises and blood levels of electrolytes measurement.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Persistent leg cramps
- Treatment and cure for leg cramps
- Nighttime leg cramps treatment
- Persistent leg cramps post partum
- Treatment and cure for night leg cramps
- Treatment and cure for Nocturnal leg cramps
- How to relieve leg cramps during chemo treatment
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps at night
- What is the best treatment for painful leg cramps
- Mucus in stools swollen abdomen and leg cramps suggest treatment