Suggest treatment for persistent knee pain and swelling
First I have been diagnoesd against OsetoArthritis and I was taking Oricin GM (NSAID) and Calcium after taking 8 month medicine I dont see any imporvement I have changed my doctor and he had some blood tests. RA was 45 and ACCP was negative and my esr was 25 around and D3 and Calcium is as per range. As per my recent doctor I am having RA he was giving me Methoxyrate and HCQ200 MG , I am taking this medicine from 3-4 months I dont see much improvement if I skip this medicine my leg calf and knee became more swell. I recently Visited to GB Pant Hospital XXXXXXX there is well known Orthopedic doctor XXXXXXX XXXXXXX did some examine as per him I dont have RA to confirm he ask me to do some blood test, This time my RA is negative my esr is still around 29, CPK (Blood test ) 66 my hemoglobin is 10 , Calcium is correct 66.
What excatly is causing me problem in my leg. I also had some problem in my back some disc compression issue but that is minor.
Daily I am having pain in my calf and around knee and there is swelling.
I want to know root cause of problem is this RA?
Where Should I consult.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your quart,you are not suffering from RA,RA causally occurs in small and multiple joints.Are there any fever or warmness in and around knee or calf,pain in only involve single joint ,any factor which increase or decrease pain ? You can do MRI of knee and leg first.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Knee pain treatment
- Injection treatment for knee pain
- Arthritis treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- My persistant knee pain any advice or insight
- Anterior knee pain treatment
- Knee pain treatment at home
- Meniscus knee pain treatment
- What causes persistent knee pain
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?