Suggest treatment for persistent joints pain and tingling in hands
It can be MCTD.
Dear Sir ,
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well I agree with what your rheumatologist is saying . See its not always possible to label autoimmune disease into some category . But since your ANA is positive in high titre along with RNP positivity , it can be Mixed connective tissue disease . So its better to take plaquenil as it is a conservative treatment . For people whose disease is not characterised it is the safest option .And I dont see any harm in going for it .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain and hand tingling
- Pain and tingling in the fingers after injury need treatment
- Treatment and cure for Tingling pain
- Treatment for colder right hand and foot and tingling foot
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Severe stabbing pain numbness and tingling in the vagina treatment
- Suggest treatment for tingling and hotcold sensation in feet
- Joint pain tingling hands feet
- Treatment and cure for tingling stinging pains
- Pains in leg tingling hands