Suggest treatment for persistent joint pains in children
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query and I am sorry that your son is going through this.
They symptoms you have described don't seem to be growing pain.Usually these pains are not persistent.Children can have pain in their legs mostly at night ,after an very active day and the pain improves and go away in the mornings.
The children have no other symptoms.
A joint pain that doesn't seem to improve after 10 months and it is getting worse ,it is not growing pains and it requires evaluation to exclude any pathological cause like arthritis, fibromyalgia etc.
A detailed medical history and some test are necessary.
Hope it helps.
Feel free to ask for every question you might have.I would be happy to help.
I wish that everything will be just fine with your son.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for joint pain with constipation and gas
- Treatment and cure for joint pains
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Elbow joint pain treatment
- Knee joint pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain after a stroke
- Suggest treatment for constant joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness