Suggest treatment for persistent itchy scalp
Thanks for the query.
Probably you have developed seborrhea.
It's an allergic reaction of scalp compounded with fungal infection.
I treat such cases with a combination of a mild steroid shampoo like Flucinolone and Ketoconazole shampoo to be used on alternate days.
Try this for a month.
It is safe and effective.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scalp treatment for dry scalp
- Suggest treatment for erythematous itchy rash on scalp
- Suggest me some treatment for my scalp infection
- Suggest treatment for inflamed pink scalp
- Suggest treatment for sebaceous cyst on the scalp
- Treatment for itchy scalp
- Treatment for dry itchy scalp
- Suggest treatment for chronic scalp folliculitis
- Suffering from seborrhea scalp suggest treatment
- Itchy scalp causes and treatment