Suggest treatment for persistent high fever
Can be stomach flu, please specify cpap problem
1.) the fever and loss of appetite may be a gastroenteritis ("stomach flu"), which will usually cure itself within a few days. Vomex as otc medication may help with that to reduce nausea.
2.) Please describe your problem with the cpap in more detail, is it related to 1.)?
As far as my stomach flu, I pass gas but only very little stool comes out in the toilet.
Cpap adjustment advisable
ok so the cpap problem is not related to 1.). Adjustment with pulmonary doctor is advisable.
The stomach problem will most likely be better soon, please take in light Foods, if nauseaus vomex, avoid fatty Foods and milk products, best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Zinnat treatment for high fever
- What treatment is suggested for high fever
- Treatment and cure for persisting high fever
- Persisting high fever causes
- Treatment and cure for high fever
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- Child having high fever suggest the treatment
- Persistent high fever in toddler
- Suggest treatment to cure high fever
- What is the treatment for persistant high fever