Suggest treatment for persistent dizziness and swelling in the neck

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I have been dizzy for 2 weeks my gland
d on the left side of my neck has been swollen, I have been having G.E.R.D. for 2weeks and my left side has been off and on experiences pain, . I have been told I have cyst on my kidney and ovary, and I do have scoliosis, my mom died a month ago and my boyfriend broke up with me shortly after that, and I have started a job and been under extreme emotional stress I am a 42 yr old woman I went to the E.R and my blood test results came back wbc12.9 Immature Granulocytes 0.5 Neutrophil 8.6 I was not able to see a doctor because it was just to busy, and I had to go work so I left and then got my records
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Questions answered sequentially

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query and understand your concerns.
It is hard to comment about your neck swelling without examining it clinically.
If you have GERD, you can benefit from taking omeprazole once daily before breakfast. Also take small but frequent meals. Try to reduce stress as it aggravates GERD. You can benefit from yoga and meditation.
The WBC count seems raised thus indicating the possibility of a bacterial infection. Please tell me why you needed to get the test done in the first place.

Let me know if there is anything specific that I could help you with.