Suggest Treatment For Persistent Diarrhea
ORS is the mainstay of treatment
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone very carefully through your query. You have diarrhea. I do not think that you need to be concerned about the duration and it is likely to be self-limiting. All you need to do is to maintain proper hydration. In order to relieve yourself, you need to do the following:
* Take plenty of ORS (oral rehydration solution) to replenish the lost fluids and salts.
* Your diarrhea is leading to depletion of electrolytes and is thereby affecting the muscle function, thus leading to various types of aches. Take juicy fruits like citrus fruits. They contain plenty of potassium which should help in proper functioning of the muscles and in reduction of the cramps.
* Take curd or yogurt on daily basis. It contains beneficial bacteria and should help.
* Stress reduction has a very important role to play. Yoga and meditation should help.
Hopefully that should help.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have pityriasis rosea rashes on prednisone why is it persistent
- Crawling itching skin around scrotum persistent
- Why is swelling and pain after elbow surgery persistent
- 6 year old sweats while sleeping persistent
- Lymph nodes swelling child persistent
- Tight chest after climb stairs persistent
- Why is jawline acne so persistent