Suggest treatment for persistent diarrhea
Yes, you should visit a doctor.
Thank you for the query.
You definitely should see your doctor. The diarrhea can be due to bacterial infection of the digestive tract. It may also appear due to inflammatory bowels disease or even colon cancer.
Stool test and colonoscopy are strongly advisable at your case.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Persisting diarrhea post treatment history of diverticulitis help
- Persistent diarrhea in adults
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- What treatment is suggested for diarrhea
- Having persistent diarrhea marijuana smoker what could be done
- Persistent diarrhea stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea with sinus
- Persistent diarrhea n bloating and fever blisters
- Is it normal to get persisting diarrhea after gastric
- Persistent diarrhea with mucus