Suggest treatment for persistent cramps in hands
Due to compression of cervical nerve root there can be cramping in your han
I have studied your case.
Due to compression of cervical nerve root there can be cramping in your hand.
MRI cervical spine will help in diagnosis
For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication like pregabalin can be started consulting your doctor.
Till time, avoid lifting weights, Sit with support to neck. You can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief.
I will advise to check your vit D3 level.
Continue injection B12.
If nerve compression becomes symptomatically severe then surgical decompression will give permanent relief.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. If you are satisfied with answer do not hesitate to rate this answer at end of discussion.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for terrible menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for constipation with stomach cramps
- Treatment and cure for hand soles cramps
- Suggest treatment for uti causing stomach cramps
- Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps at night
- Treatment and cure for hand cramps
- Pain in right hand cramps numb treatment
- Suggest treatment for writers cramp