Suggest treatment for persistent constipation
constipation. needs management
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. Not being able to poop is nothing else but constipation. You need to take some laxative to defecate. But more important is the need to modify diet and lifestyle. Exercise regularly. Train bowel habits and avoid delaying or resisting urges to defecate. Aim for high fiber diet and 14 gram per thousand calories of a minimum. You can train your pelvic muscles which help defecate by a therapy called biofeedback.
Right now take some laxative in any form and see if it resolves. Drink plenty of fluids. If the problem persists go to ER they will manually evacuate or do rectal enema or suppositories to relieve the constipation.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and gas
- What treatment is suggested for constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation with acidity
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a baby
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a child
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation
- Suggest treatment for bloating and constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and stress
- Causes of persistent constipation