Suggest Treatment For Persistent Constipation And Severe Pain
Polyethylene glycol-electrolyte solution
Thanks for the query.
As enema also din't help you only option left is you can ask you gastro enterologist to prescribe you Polyethelene Glycol.Polyethylene glycol-electrolyte solution is used to empty the colon. PEG-ES is in a class of medications called osmotic laxatives. It works by causing watery diarrhea so that -the stool can be emptied from the colon. The medication also contains electrolytes to prevent dehydration and other serious side effects that may be caused by fluid loss as the colon is emptied.Polyethylene glycol-electrolyte solution (PEG-ES) comes as a powder to mix with water and take by mouth.You have to drink one 8 ounce of PEG-ES every 10 or 15 minutes, and to continue drinking until your liquid bowel movements are clear.It will clear your bowel.
Though not asked yet some general things you should follow are-
-Take two tea spoon isphagula husk with 200 to 300 mL water once while going to bed every day.
- Increase XXXXXXX warm water intake
- Eat small meals ,Avoid eating outside for few days ,Try to eat vegetable,Take a lot of curd along with food.
- Eat plentiful "fresh oranges" and "pear "
- Avoid COLD milk and and AVOID junk food(NO burger , pizza-even if its veg.)
- avoid beverages / alcohol/ soft drinks
- do some exercise (push-ups / squats etc) early in the morning
- avoid carbonated drinks
- take 2-3 spoon edible virgin olive oil in the morning