Suggest treatment for persistent constipation and burning sensation during a bowel movement

Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Hi, I am suffering from constipation from last 7 or 10 days and stool passes after 1 day.. it is hard, bt no pain. Bt I feel burning sensation during and after sometime of passing the stool. Might b coz i am having so muc spices. Is it piles? What can b done at this early point?
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief answer.....explained below
Detailed answer...
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Your pain while passing stool could be due to anal fissure or even piles and has been caused by the passage of hard stools.
What to do.....
Drink plenty of water
Do regular exercises
Take plenty of Fiber foods like green vegetables and fresh fruits
Take some additional Fiber like ISABGOL 15 gm with one glass of water every day.
Take a laxative like CREMAFFIN plus 15 ml every night before going to bed for few days ( 5-7 ) 
Stop it once you are passing stools normally and properly but keep taking ISABGOL.
Apply oint proctosedyl in your anal region while going to bed and after every stools.
You should be allright in next few days.
Make sure that be away from constipation. Constipation is the mother of piles and anal fissures. If your problem keep re occuring,then you may consult a surgeon for examination and further management.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me or any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks