Suggest treatment for persistent congestion in chest, mild cough and sore throat
You are mostly having severe viral infection.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
By your history and description, in my opinion, you are mostly having severe form of viral upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) and viral conjunctivitis.
So better to consult doctor and get done clinical examination of your throat and eyes.
You need antihistamine and anti inflammatory drugs, eyedrops containing steroid, anti viral and anti histamine, anti inflammatory drugs are needed.
Since all these are prescribed medicines, you need to consult doctor for their prescription.
Along with drugs, following things will be helpful.
Avoid oily and spicy food.
Avoid hard to chew food.
Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep yourself hydrated.
Do warm water gargles 5-6 times a day.
Wash your eyes thoroughly 5-6 times a day.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Persistent chest congestion sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and severe coughing
- Treatment and cure for Mild cough
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for persistant fever with cold and sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and chest
- Persistent sore throat and cough
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough