question-icon

Suggest treatment for persistent chills with body tremors

Posted on Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Question: Yes, I am experiencing chills and just feel kind a funny, kind anxious and shakey.
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
supportive care

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. Anxiety and chills have many causes, anxiety and stress is one of them, You should take some xanax and see if it helps. if the chills and shaking continues, i would like you to go to a doctor and get some baseline work up done to rule out any infectious focus like UTI etc.

i hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan
Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan