Suggest treatment for persistent atrial fibrillation
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Chest pain and pressure may be related to atrial fibrillation. However, other causes of chest pain should be excluded first.
Since he continue to feel a slight chest tightness, you should call 911 or go to ER to exclude life-threatening causes of chest pain (especially heart attack and pulmonary embolism).
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Atrial fibrillation treatment ablation
- Suggest treatment for pain after atrial fibrillation
- Epilepsy and atrial fibrillation naturopathic treatment
- Flecainide atrial fibrillation treatment
- Atrial fibrillation treatment
- Suggest diet for atrial fibrillation
- Treatment and cure for Of atrial fibrillation
- Atrial fibrillation flutter treatment
- Holistic treatment for atrial fibrillation
- Suggest treatment for lone atrial fibrillation