Suggest treatment for peripheral neuropathy
TENS could improve symptoms.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
Sorry to hear what you have been through.
If this can help, I would recommend TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) procedure to reduce your pain.
It is a procedure done at neurologic institutions, with good control of symptoms against all causes of peripheral neuropathy, so there is need to discuss with a Neurologist about it.
Hope I've been of help.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for peripheral neuropathy secondary
- Peripheral neuropathy symptoms and treatment
- Suggest treatment for idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for nephropathy, peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment for peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for peripheral neuropathy operation
- Treatment and cure for symmetric peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for Peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for peripheral neuropathy prophylaxis