Suggest treatment for perineural cyst
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern very well.
You must have been given steroid injection.
Epidural steroid injections are the commonly used injections for treatment of inflammation of nerves in the back.
These steroids are in general tolerated very well ,however some patients may experience side effects like flushing of face and chest area accompanied by feeling of warmth or even a low grade increase in temperature. This is called as STEROID FLUSH.
Other associated symptoms could be trouble sleeping,anxiety,temporary water retention,changes in menstrual cycle etc.
These side effects tend to go away gradually and become all right in one to two weeks time and hence you should not worry.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder
- Perineural cyst cervical spine
- Treatment and cure for perineural cyst
- Suggest treatment for sebaceous cyst on the scalp
- Perineural cyst causes
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cysts
- Drugs/medication for perineural cyst
- Symptoms of perineural cyst
- Diagnosis of perineural cyst