Suggest treatment for penile shaft

Dr. Mukund Savaskar

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Lump
Question: I have a small bump after masterbating on the left side of the shaft it's not painful and seems to go away when fully erected what is this I think my lyhpnode are swollen
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
?Penile shaft Bump/Under Investigation

Detailed Answer:
Brief Ans-?Penile shaft Bump/Under Investigation

Impression(Studied-based on your facts)-
Engorged Vein.Non-STD ailment.Consult your dermatologist for a Second Opinion to re-confirm this

HI,Welcome with your query to HCM.
Studied the details of your query.I understood your health concerns.
Your medical history also.
Prima Facie,based on the facts of your query,you don't seem to have anything suggestive of STD.

Suggestions-
Postmasturbation small lump,if its really a lump,would have persisted after erection also.But as it vanishes when fully erected,mostly seems to be a engorged Vein-post masturbation.And seems to b a natural body accompaniment in you.
When your doctor,who has verified you by physical examination and confirmed it as NOT-STD despite of the lymphnodes you had,you should be more than Sure that your worry is WRONG.
Still if you want to confirm to relieve your Worry,I would suggest you to update a photo of the Post-Masturbation Lump or get a Second Opinion from your Dermatologist.

Impression-
Engorged Vein.Non-STD ailment.Consult your dermatologist for a Second Opinion to re-confirm this.
You are welcome with any further query in this regard.
If satisfied by this reply,don't forget to write excellent experience in feedback comments,to help the needy patient visitors,like you at HCM services.
Good Day!!
Dr.Savaskar, XXXXXXX Surgical Specialist
M.S.Genl-CVTS

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Mukund Savaskar 1 hour later
Here is a picture if the lump what do you think
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
post masturbation-bruise with subacute-Boil of the penile underskin.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for the updates.

Reviewed all query facts in context of your photograph. Seems to be subacute- boil of the penile underskin, caused by the friction from masturbation,which would resolve with your body strength in a course of 2-3 days time.
Your doctor is right. It's not STD.

Welcome for any further query,I would love to help you out.
Hope this would resolve your STD worry with your penile lump.
I am sure you will be relaxed after this reply.Don't worry but Take Care.

Don't forget to write excellent experience in feedback comments,to help the needy patient visitors,like you at HCM services.
Good Day!!
M.S.Genl-CVTS
Follow up: Dr. Mukund Savaskar 8 hours later
Its been there for a week but is going away day by day
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hi,Thanks for the updates.
If this is the stage after 1 week,

I would suggest you as follows-
Take Antibiotic-Like Ofloxaxcin-200 mgm x 5 days time.
Tab Motrin-x 5 days time
These are prescription medicines. Let me know after 5 days maybe by a Direct question to Me at HCM.
Hope this reply would help you.
Welcome for further query in this regard.
Will appreciate YOU, to write excellent feedback comments, to help the needy patient visitors, like you at HCM services. Please don't forget this.

Good Day!!
Dr. Savaskar, XXXXXXX Surgical Specialist
M.S.Genl-CVTS

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj