Suggest treatment for pelvic cyst
Only monitoring is needed.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A 3cm cyst should not weigh more than 10-15 grams. This is likely to be a benign cyst and should be monitored radiologically every 8-10 weeks to see the change. Such small cysts usually dissolve on their own and do not need a surgical removal.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for mucous cyst in mouth
- Suggest treatment for pelvic pain syndrome due to prostatitis
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for reoccurrence of a tarlov cyst
- Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder
- Suggest treatment for sebaceous cyst on the scalp
- Suggest treatment for consistent pelvic pressure and dull pain
- Pelvic scan showed polycystic ovary suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cysts
- Suggest treatment to remove cyst on wrist