Suggest treatment for peeling white skin on penis

Dr. Geetika Paul

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems
Question: around the head of my penis just below the skin is pealing kind of whitish does not hurt?
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please provide pictures and details

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.
From the description, it looks like you have developed some fungal infection.
But I would like to have a look at the exact skin condition . Kindly click some close up pictures of the skin lesions and upload them here on this page . Also please tell since when you have this skin problem?
Any itching or pain?
Anything you are applying over it?

Dr Geetika Paul
Follow up: Dr. Geetika Paul 14 minutes later
slightly itchy I have athelets foot is it possible after touching my feet I touched
my penis while going to the bath room?
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Looks like fungal infection, take antifungals

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

It is very unlikely that you could have spread warts from foot to the genitals.
Presence of an erosion or a wound in the skin of genitals usually causes development of warts if the area is touched.
I rather suspect a fungal infection over your genitals. A candidal infection can present with whitish discharge or white scales or small cuts or itching and redness or small bumps over the penile area.
In this case, one needs to apply a topical antifungal cream like canestan cream over the affected areas twice a day .
Still if you feel you have some other type of skin infection, then I would suggest you to click some close up pictures and upload them here on this page. I would be able to help you better once I have a look at the exact skin lesions.

Dr Geetika Paul