Suggest treatment for peeling skin from cuts on fingers
Clean with antiseptic solution and upload more information
I share your concern
I will definitely help you out in best possible way,
If you can upload me a photograph and complete medical history like
if you are diabetic or having high blood pressure
Length if the cut and site?
Meanwhile you can apply antiseptic solutions like povidone iodine solution and cover the wound with sterile dressings
If it's large cut than it may require suturing and you need to visit ER for that.
If it's on extremities than limb elevation will help in reducing bleeding.
You can also apply tourniquet to stop bleeding which can be released periodically.
Hope this answers your question
Follow up questions are most welcome
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Angiokeratoma skin peel treatments
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and peeling skin
- Suggest treatment for skin exzema
- Suggest treatment for skin pigmentation
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Skin cuts treatment for babies
- Suggest treatment for tanned skin
- Suggest treatment for dry skin
- Suggest treatment for skin eczema
- Cuts on penile skin treatment