Suggest treatment for peeling of skin from the palms

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Sir/ Madam, Two weeks back my son of 5 years old got small Blistering on entire body. Also got itching on soles of the feet and palms during nights. Doctor has suggested Ataraxia syrup for 2 days. It took 2 weeks to get relief from it. Now skin layers are getting removed on hand fingers. Please check the attached picture.Please suggest medication if required.
required.
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems the reaction is subsiding, use moisturising cream

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic ,
I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photograph.

It seems the reaction is subsiding and that's why peeling of the skin over palms .
In such cases, I recommend my patients to apply a moisturizing cream containing white soft paraffin on the entire hands 2-3 times in a day for 7-10 days.

Various brands available are Moisturex soft cream, Parasoft cream, Olesoft cream.
You can use either of the above twice daily.

Dr Asmeet

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee