• question-icon

    Suggest treatment for paraphimosis

Posted on Wed, 2 Aug 2017 in Men's Health
Question: Medicines for paraphomisis ? Is zocon 150 suitable for it
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Paraphimosis has to be reduced either manually or by giving Hylase locally.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query .

There is no medication taken orally that can help to cure Paraphimosis .

The treatment depends upon the severity and duration of Paraphimosis .

It has to be reduced by a qualified General surgeon or Urologist either manually or by giving injection Hyluranidase locally .If it irreducible due to constricting ring at coronal sulcus the constricting band has to be incised to reduce the Paraphimiosis .

There is no medication that can cure it .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Answered by
Dr. P. T. Patil


Practicing since :1971

Answered : 10183 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Recent questions on  Zocon

doctor1 MD

Balanitis on glans for over two months now. I have been applying nystatin 3x a day now for 1.5 months and it has not healed. Can you diagnose by...

doctor1 MD

What tests exists for men for Chlamydia ? My wife keeps getting vaginal itching , and whitish material around the vagina , which in the past has...

doctor1 MD

I had faced with Herpes 2 years back and was cured by taking Valcivir Tab, now very rarely it occurs in me whenever it occurs I get it cured by...

doctor1 MD

Hi !!.. I am a 29+ Male .Married one month back. My female partner got vaginal itching problems after i ejaculated inside her. We met gynecologist...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have suffering from intense dandruff since past 6 months now.It has resulted into severe hairfall and receding of hairline. 4 months back i...

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

199 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. P. T. Patil
  • Q - Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...

  • Q - Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...

  • Q - On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...

  • Q - Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?

  • Q - Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...

  • Q - Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?

  • Q - Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?

  • Q - Why does my penis look small when not erect?

  • Q - Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...

  • Q - Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?