Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

182 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for paraphimosis

Answered by
Dr. Ashok Kumar


Practicing since :2000

Answered : 2905 Questions

Posted on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: I'm 24 yrs old male unmarried. I couldn't retract my penis foreskin back. Doesit create any problem during sex.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear xxxxxx,
Thanks for using Health care magic.

The condition is called phimosis and need to be corrected.

Although it does not cause any problem during sex but it is possible that it may get retracted back forcefully during sex leading to development of pressure over penis and swelling of glans penis a condition called paraphimosis.

You need to see a surgeon as removal of extra skin is carried out by surgeons and there is little role of medications.

I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to contact me.
Thanks again.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

Recent questions on  Glans penis

doctor1 MD

Hi, This is Sekar. I got married six months ago. I am having sexual intercourse with my wife quite often. But semen is not ejaculated during intercourse at any attempt. Last time I had painful sex and saw blood on my penis and inside her vagina after intercourse. But we are not sure whether bleeding from torn hymen (this is the first time we got bleeding) or from my penis. Later I found a small crack on the glans penis. I am unable to invlove in sex that time onwards as it causes pain these days too.Please suggest me if this is normal or I should undergo treatment.

doctor1 MD

xThis may sound stupid, however, I am extremely worried. I am a teenager and as one does, I decided to 'experiment' with various methods of masturbation. However, today once I had finished I noticed there was bleeding on the head of the penis, not out of the urethra. The frenulum was bleeding as were a part of the head of the penis, (the glands from what I've gathered from diagrams). Straight after noticing it I washed the cut with water, before applying both soap and water. In total I've washed it around 4 times today, yet when I pulled down my foreskin earlier there was a goo on both of the bled areas (puss?). What should I do, I am getting seriously worried, should I see a doctor, is it infected or is it a mere cut? Thanks

doctor1 MD

So, basically, the other day my girlfriend & I were unergoing some sexual beheviour (She was quite vigeriously giving me a handjob) but it all felt fine, yeah. But I ve never actually stretched my foreskin back myself, whereas from her force, she managed to get it back quite some way.Since this (Yesterday, 17 hours ago) my foreskin has come back up, but only, this time it isn t completely covering my bellend, whereas it was before. 90% is covered, but the very top is visable, as if the foreskin is too.. floopy , or loose to cover my bellend back up again. It is literally just a circle shape at the top of my penis, and that is the only part which isn t covered up, but I feel like it should be. I m not really sure what to do/If I should be worried.I m 16 and not circumcised.

doctor1 MD

sir, i am mr.rao ,i have 40 years my problem is urinary canals front skin doesnt go back during sexmate.whenever i go for urinals one or two drops of stays there and itching starts regularly i have to apply some oil during intercource. what would be the remedy for this case,to whom i have to consult. skin is becomming red on the front tip of the penis.

doctor1 MD

I am 80 years old and have a small sore on my penis that I know happened after constant rubbing of the skin and probably without enough lubrication. Seems to scab over fairly well ,but when peeled after a long time, it has not healed. The scab...

doctor1 MD

I have a question about the penis frenulum . During sex the frenulum ripped and cause bleeding. Now it's no longer attached to the urethra . Will the frenulum heal and grow back to its normal state? Will this make it harder for me to ejaculate?

doctor1 MD

I am 30 years old. I just had circumcision in August. From October I started developing brown/black patches on the penis glans . The patches are around the urethra starting from areas where the stitches are placed. I need some guidance as to why...