Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

129 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for paraphimosis

Answered by
Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Practicing since :1984

Answered : 16503 Questions

Posted on Tue, 2 Sep 2014 in Men's Health
Question: Hello,

I am 26 years old Male, Yesterday I tried to masturbate at evening around 6 PM after Masturbation I pulled my penis foreskin back to clean it but since then my foreskin does not cover my glans, My glans are and penis head are clearly visible now but this was not the case earlier, my foreskin used to cover my penis head earlier.
Due to this I am facing 2 problems,
1) My penis head is very sensitive and it has become difficult for me to touch it, It hurts.
2) There is some bulge below my penis head though it doesn't cause any pain yet but that bulge is getting bigger as the time passes, Yesterday it was very small today morning it grew a bit but now it has become bigger.

I am really worried, Please help.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
This is a classical history suggestive of Paraphimosis.
Since this has occurred just recently you can try to reduce this on your own.

At such an late hour that is 1:20 am it will be difficult for you to get Xylocaine jelly or KY jelly. If you can w, well- otherwise you can use hair-oil. You need a lubrication. Smear over the area at the glans/ penis head and the swelling. Hold the penis bellow the bulge with the thumb and index finger of the left hand touching each other to make a tight ring around the penis.
Now try to put and press on the head / tip of penis with the ball of the right thumb and pull out the skin > press on the tip> pull out the skin > pull out the skin.
With the click the foreskin may come back to the original position.
This is how we do it.
You can do it , try and let me know that you have succeeded.

If not possible go to the Hospital and get this done.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

Recent questions on  Paraphimosis

doctor1 MD

woke up with swollen penis

doctor1 MD

I have an inflamed penis shaft shaped like a ring leaning to the left. Just noticed 2 nights ago when i had a fever and felt fatigued. The fever went away. Now I have left lower back pain and the swelling has only gone down a little bit. The penis...

doctor1 MD

Hi so about a week ago, me and my girlfriend were getting intimate. All we ever did was sexual intercourse and some dry humping. About 20 minutes later, I started to feel a little bit of pain on my penis, moments later a huge white sac was formed....

doctor1 MD

i am suffering from paraphimosis from yesterday , my family doctor told me to apply Futop-b cream below the gland for 3 times a day, & has given some medicines, will it heal early , as i am horribly worried , do i require circumcision , how many days will it require to heal , also i cant wear panties & jeans as the gland whiis open is very sensitive. . please help me . my age is 22, my height is 5'7", weight is 68kg , no medical history.

doctor1 MD

My son, 5 years old, has been diagnosed as having Paraphimosis. He has been given a steroid cream and told to return to the GP if it worsens or has not returned to normal after two week s. My question though is should he be resting and avoiding things like sand pits etc. that could come in contact with his penis and agravate the paraphimosis? Can he still go to school?

doctor1 MD

hello sir,i had frenuloplasty 21 days ago. but stitches on glans part are stil there. how much time they will take to dissolve fully????? and when i retract my foreskin sometimes it does not com e back easily nd become like paraphimosis. should i go for circumcision also????

doctor1 MD

Hello Doc, i am asking continuously, I have a problem of tight foreskin by which I have started developing pain when my boxer touches my penis. I showed it to urologist, he said it is penis sensitivity. But I want to ask is that what is a difference between sensitivity and pain? I have no problem in urine. Just while adjusting boxer, wearing jeans, it hurts. Is it cancer? Or is it serious? If not, what are the remedies? Please suggest Answer I received: Hello When you feel electric like sensation we call it as sensitivity .While pain is a defense feature and if it hurts all the time. When you wear jeans etc may be a pain or sensitivity. As far as concerned about tight foreskin may be a case of paraphimosis i.e. don t retract skin of penis so that glans of penis don t expose.So consult a surgeon and get hsi opinion. My question: I dont have problem in pulling foreskin up.I have pulling foreskin down. It is pain as you described and not sensitivity. There is nothing like current feeling in there. When penis is being pushed against the boxer, it hurts. so boxer and penis are 90 degrees to each other when it hurts. I have read about adhesion. Am i facing this issue? If yes, is it serious? Is it cancerous? I am very much scared, please help me come out of this.