Suggest treatment for paraphimosis

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Feb 2018
Feb 2018

General Surgeon
Question

I am 26 years old Male, Yesterday I tried to masturbate at evening around 6 PM after Masturbation I pulled my penis foreskin back to clean it but since then my foreskin does not cover my glans, My glans are and penis head are clearly visible now but this was not the case earlier, my foreskin used to cover my penis head earlier.
Due to this I am facing 2 problems,
1) My penis head is very sensitive and it has become difficult for me to touch it, It hurts.
2) There is some bulge below my penis head though it doesn't cause any pain yet but that bulge is getting bigger as the time passes, Yesterday it was very small today morning it grew a bit but now it has become bigger.

I am really worried, Please help.
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Reduction.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
This is a classical history suggestive of Paraphimosis.
Since this has occurred just recently you can try to reduce this on your own.

At such an late hour that is 1:20 am it will be difficult for you to get Xylocaine jelly or KY jelly. If you can w, well- otherwise you can use hair-oil. You need a lubrication. Smear over the area at the glans/ penis head and the swelling. Hold the penis bellow the bulge with the thumb and index finger of the left hand touching each other to make a tight ring around the penis.
Now try to put and press on the head / tip of penis with the ball of the right thumb and pull out the skin > press on the tip> pull out the skin > pull out the skin.
With the click the foreskin may come back to the original position.
This is how we do it.
You can do it , try and let me know that you have succeeded.

If not possible go to the Hospital and get this done.