Suggest treatment for paraphimosis

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: my penis is all puffed up from over pumpping it how long will it take to go away ??
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
You have developed Paraphimsis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts and photographs that you have uploaded it appears that you have developed Paraphimosis .

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you circumcised ?
2) Did this happen after masturbation or sexual intercourse.?

Mostly this is due to Paraphimosis that developed due to rough handling of penis while masturbating.or rough sex.

Your Dr has prescribed Antibiotics for a week.

Please take anti inflammatory medications like Diclofenac and Serropeptidase twice daily in addition to antibiotics,

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

This will take one week to get cured failing which you will need to consult qualified General Surgeon to reduce the Paraphimosis

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
HI this happen affter useing a penis pump and masterbation. and i have a lump at the base of my penis.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This is due to tight strap of the belt.

Detailed Answer:
Th
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
This is due to tight strap applied at the base of penis .
Do not worry it will get cured within a week. Take the medications suggested in my reply earlier.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 4 minutes later
yes i am circumcised...
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Continue taking drugs advised earlier.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Continue taking drugs suggested earlier.It will get cured within a week.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 29 hours later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX i was wondering if there is something else i can do for the swelling of my penis. can i put ice on it or sock in a hot tub let me know please it is still all puffed up and it has been a week..thank you..........XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You ca put in hot tub for short period.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
I would advise you to consult Urologist for clinical examination and get ultrasound scanning and colour Doppler study of the penis done to rule out any serious vascular injury.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.