Suggest treatment for pappilitis
My son (Akul) is 4 years old and he as developed small white pimple like near eye, mouth, legs. Per him it is not itchy, attaching the photo. Let me know what this might be, could we need to apply something or is it related to summer.
looks like pappilitis
Thanks for writing to us.
I have seen the attached pictures.
These look like pappilitis or prickly heat which is common in summer.
1. Avoid powder.
2. Make him take bath atleast twice a day.
3. Use wet clothes to wipe his skin frequently.
4. Calamine lotion can be applied on the rash.
5. Plenty of liquids to drink.
As of now antiseptic ointments are not required.
If lesions persist or get bigger and painful do consult your doctor.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for anger and aggressiveness
- Suggested treatment of tuberculosis
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for incontinence
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest the treatment for tuberculosis of bones
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment