Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for panic attacks

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2770 Questions
I recently relocated and to date have been unable to find a Physician. I can not qualify until November for the Obama care. I have severe panic attacks and suffer from PTSD. I have insomnia as well, which I have suffered with for approximately 25 years or more. Aside from going to the E.R. I have no other recourse.
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not much option left

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

The medicines meant for the treatment of panic disorders, ptsd and insomnia are not available OTC. You will definately need a prescription for the same which is only possible after a physical examination by a psychiatrist.
Health care maguc being an an online forum it wont be possible to provide you with a prescription without physically examining you and moreover our prescriptioms may not be even valid for the pharmacies of your country.
You will have to see an ER and get the prescriptions from the ER doctor and preferably a longer prescription should be better.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor