Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
You need an EEG to check for/ rule out seizure
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
I think you need an accurate clinical examination, functional and imaging study to properly diagnose your problem. For this I suggest you to discus with your Neurologist your symptoms and the possibility of functional and imaging study (EEG and brain MRI).
If these examinations don't show the cause of your symptoms, you'll need an accurate follow up from a Psychiatrist. If there is a seizure or brain atrophy showed by examination, then treatment modalities become clear.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for neurotic depression with acute panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for acute panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for panic attack
- Suggest treatment for phobia and panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for depression and panic attack
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks inspite of using medicines
- Suggest treatment for anxiety with acute panic attacks
- Suggest best possible treatments for anxiety and panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks and anxiety
- Treatment and cure for functional memory loss
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?