Suggest treatment for palmar hyperhidrosis
Approximately 1.5 - 2 lakhs XXXXXXX rupees for the cost of the ETS surgery
Welcome to HCM!
I appreciate your concern towards the unresponsive treatments for Palmar hyperhidrosis.
The best option is to undergo ETS.
Well, endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (ETS) OR video assisted thoracic surgery (VATS) is the treatment of choice and gold standard when all other methods like Iontophoresis, Injection Botulinum toxin failed to show any improvement.
It is done under general anesthesia and patient stays for 12 - 24 hours after surgery ( depends on individuals ).
Complications are minimum in the expert hands: these include compensatory sweating (induction of sweating in previously unaffected areas of the body), gustatory sweating, recurrence of hyperhidrosis (due to left behind nerve of Kuntz or aberrant nerves) , and the sequelae of general anesthetic drugs.
I hope your doubts have been clarified upto your satisfaction.
Should you need more information please feel free to send the queries.
Take care, wishing you best of your health.
Thanks For your Quick response Can u name some of the hospitals who perform this surgery in XXXXXXX
There are many hospitals.
There are many hospitals who have skilled surgeons to perform this surgery.
Following are some of the important hospitals you can approach
NIMHANS XXXXXXX BGS Global Hospital, Manipal Hospitals, Apollo Hospitals, and Fortis Hospitals,
This is for your kind information and needful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Palmar hyperhidrosis cause severe acne
- Diagnosis of palmar hyperhidrosis
- Miradry for palmar hyperhidrosis
- Treatment and cure for palmar hyperhidrosis
- I am suffering from severe palmar hyperhidrosis
- Symptoms of palmar hyperhidrosis
- Drugs/medication for palmar hyperhidrosis
- Palmar hyperhidrosis ayurvedic cure
- Extreme palmar hyperhidrosis iontophoresis antiperspirants didnt work any solutions
- Palmar hyperhidrosis causes