Suggest treatment for painless, swollen lymph node on jaws
Also, I spent time in a pool 2 weeks ago, and do not frequent pools often. I noticed 5 days ago, that when I wake in the morning and blow my cheeks out I feel and hear fluid under the right side of my ear/ jaw. It goes away after 5-10 minutes of blowing out my cheeks and massaging and has with some pressure. Sometimes I have been getting a headache at night and some fatigue, but nothing major.
I have awful anxiety issues, and this isn't helping.
-not losing weight
-no frequent night sweats
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow and would appreciate some pertinent questions I should ask to get the best diagnosis.
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am happy to know you would be visiting a doctor tomorrow to get your symptoms checked out.
You would really not have to ask the doctor many questions. What I will like you to ask him is whether he thinks it is related to cancer or not and what the various reasons for a yes or no are. With this question, every other worry would be probed into and addressed to the very best given the available information. If he lacks some details, he would for sure look for to make sure he gets this right as it is a very demanding and sensitive issue.
I hope this helps. I wish you well and thank you so much for using our services. feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen lymph nodes treatment
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes
- Suggest medication for swollen lymph nodes under the jaw
- Homeopathic treatment for swollen lymph nodes
- Treatment and cure for Swollen lymph nodes
- Swollen groin lymph nodes treatment
- Ayurveda treatment for swollen lymph nodes
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful lymph nodes
- Have a swollen cervical lymph node suggest treatment
- Feel constipated. Noticed white thread like strings in stools. Have...
- Having trouble focusing, completing tasks, and remembering things. Tried...
- Had attached fitness score report. What are the findings?
- Have raised platelet. Prescribed thyroxine for under active thyroid....
- Hba1c-5.2, Fasting blood sugar test-70 and Mean Glucose EBT-103....
- Foreskin is attached to penis through strip of skin, pain when move...
- Getting throbbing pain in arm moving down to elbow and wrist. Had no...
- Have swollen gums. Had endonitis work on root canal. Is this due to...
- Have swollen lymph in jaw. Prescribed zithromax. Is that enough?
- On trivolib, jauvia and Diamicronmr. Fasting sugar 180 to 230. How to...